Wednesday, December 8, 2010

#49 Tree

Karen: Today I went into the city with my Mom and met my bro for a nice day. We went to see a show, did some shopping, had lunch, and of course "took a pictcha by the tree!". For those that don't know the reference I lead you to one of my favorite you tube videos of all time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTs5eKZ0i1E

My mother also made us go back and see the tree at night too, although it was a great idea because it is such a beautiful sight to see and definitely gets you into the holiday spirit!



Cassie: This year I was a little late on my tree shopping and wasn't sure that I was going to get one. I went to the Farmer's Market and planned on only getting some roping but was able to barter and get the roping and the tree for what I was willing to spend. I love my tiny tree! It's about 3 feet tall, but just the right size for the amount of ornaments we have. I have never been one to put filler ornaments only stuff that I have received as presents or in ornament exchanges and the first year we had a tree in NC we didn't have any ornaments. You might be able to make one of the original the Diet Pepsi Cans, they decorated our first tree. I had to keep one!

No comments:

Post a Comment