Wednesday, January 20, 2010

#3 My Least Favorite Thing Right Now


Karen: I guess a good thing- but I really struggled with this week’s topic…I really don’t HATE anything right now. My life is pretty good day to day. I have my health and I have my love, what more could a girl really ask for?
Oh yeah- the answer to the Turtle Soup riddle!!!! Tim had given me this riddle during one of our many car rides from NC to NJ years ago. I played along for a bit but have gotten very frustrated in coming up with the answer. I’m normally very good at these kinds of brain teasers but cannot for the life of me figure this one out! So now I have given up and we have a framed recipe card for Turtle Soup hanging in our living room.
PS here’s the riddle…if you know the answer let me know!!!
A man walks into a restaurant, orders a bowl of Turtle Soup, takes one bite, goes outside to the parking lot, and shoots himself. Why?

Cassie: I also struggled with this topic, even though I worked on this list, you would think I had something in mind. I thought about it through the week and still even all day Tuesday I couldn't think of anything. Wednseday morning I finally figured it out, my shower sucks. I go to the shower and turn on the water and its ICE COLD! I turned off the water and ate my breakfast came back upstairs and tried again...ICE COLD! I turned it off, watched some news and tried for a 3rd time. Still ice cold and now its about 8:20 so I have to get ready and get to work. So I packed up my clothes for work and headed to the gym for a nice warm shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment