Wednesday, September 8, 2010

#36- My Favorite Spot at Home

Karen: This is the center of my house. From this point there is an entrance to the kitchen, the living room, stairs going up and stairs going down. This room used to be carpeted which made it the perfect spot to lay on the floor and be in the middle of all the action. My brother and I did this often and Lucy also used to love this spot. Now it is hardwood so not as comfortable but there is an area rug not to far away in the living room which we have all migrated to. I still love being there and hanging out with the fam :)
Cassie: I had a hard time deciding on my favorite spot at home. I determined that the living room is currently my favorite due to the massive amounts of US Open tennis I have been watching. We have several comfortable seating options and our 'coffee table' has a nice soft pillow top that its great to rest your feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment