Wednesday, September 1, 2010

#35 - My Bed

Karen: I was a little worried about this week's topic until my bed actually made it into the room. Tim and I have a king size bed and my parents were convinced it wouldn't be able to fit up the stairs. They were wrong!!! Little by little we are settling in to our new home in NJ. (I'm a little afraid for when Cassie heads back to NC and there's no escape from my parents!) Lucy loved this week's topic as well because I let her jump on the bed for a short moment to snap this picture- let's hope I didn't give her the wrong impression that she's actually allowed to do this a regular basis!


Cassie: I thought about changing the topic so I didn't have to take this picture this week. I am home visiting the fam in NJ. When I come home I bunk with my baby brother. I made my bed because I always do. Its something I started in HS, because I couldn't start my homework until my room was neat, it was distracting. I obviously don't still do homework in my bedroom(s), but it makes the room look nice. (When you read this make sure that you say the 'but it makes the room look nice' is a jerz accent)

No comments:

Post a Comment