Wednesday, August 25, 2010

#34 - Sunlight

Karen: We finally made it home to NJ and there has been no Sunshine! Since we came on Sunday there has been nothing but rain. This balloon however was waiting for us on the front porch to welcome us home. When I come and go from the house it's a reminder as to how much we were missed while we were gone and how happy everyone is to have us home.





Cassie: If you are checking this post after Sunday night, this is a new picture. I was not happy with my original picture, and this is how I wanted to picture sunlight when I saw this week's topic. My wish was granted on my drive home to New Jersey and I had to update the blog. I think it came out pretty good since I was driving and going about 70 MPH. When I think of sunglight I think of when the light is broken up from the cloud like this picture. My baby brother when he was really little said that this looks like God. I agree with him.
PS: I saw the balloon at Karen's house...its still there!

No comments:

Post a Comment