Wednesday, August 4, 2010

#31 My Favorite Store

Karen: My shopping days have been curbed lately due to lack of funds. We are trying to save as now Tim and I are both unemployed until we get to NJ and find new jobs. BUT I cannot get rid of my addiction to coffee and the wonderful espresso shops that surround me. Here is my absolute favorite: Wake Up Call. The building itself is what first drew me in. The whole place is a big old school phone booth. I just love cute and ingenious ideas. And the coffee and sales girls are great too!!!
Cassie: It was pretty strange to go to Target this evening and not buy anything. I did return some items. I am a bit of a guilty shopper. I am scared that Target might have me on a blacklist of crazy returners, but they haven't declined my credit card yet! You need anything? I am heading to Target to pick up a few things...

No comments:

Post a Comment