Wednesday, July 28, 2010

#30 Messy

Karen: OK so which mess do I choose to document? There are many surrounding me right now. I am not a messy person, but with less than 2 weeks before the big move back east we have started packing up many things and leaving some messy, yet organized piles around the apartment.

And, yes, as good as those oysters were they were a big mess for Cassie! Poor girl!

Cassie: Who would have thought that this topic would have caused me such stress. I am quite a neat person and I couldnt think of anything that was messy today. I make my bed before work each day, I put my dishes in the dishwasher after I use them, I put clothes away and clean my kitchen floor quite often because its white. I was able to see Karen this weekend in Seattle and we enjoyed, with others, about 6 dozen happy hour oysters at Elliot's. Needless to say it was messy after....

No comments:

Post a Comment