Wednesday, July 14, 2010

#28 8PM Local Time

Karen: I laughed so hard after I took my picture and went to upload it here and saw Cassie's picture. Are we pathetic that we both took pictures of TV shows? What's even more pathetic is that I have Big Brother DVR'd so that I can watch BOTH shows. I do love SYTYCD though. It's probably one of my favorite shows on television now. I wish it was on back in the day when I was a dancer and I may have pushed myself even harder so that I could possibly be on it. But, alas, now I am too old and too out of shape! I may however get back to my dancing roots this fall when I move back to NJ. (thinking about taking the adult classes at AEDE!!)


Cassie: I have never been a real fan of 'reality' shows, but I strangly like Big Brother. This love only started last summer with the introduction from ZD. I have always hated how American Idol made people commit for several days, but during the summer there is nothing else on tv so I am okay with it for BB. As I am sitting here, I am thinking that I do love more reality shows than I originally thought. I get into these shows later on, but I have always wanted to apply to the Amazing Race. And guilty of The Hills, but not since LC left and The City....haha I could probably list more ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment