Wednesday, October 6, 2010

#40 Family

Karen: I have realized that "family" means much more than blood relatives. My friends have become so important to me that many of them I consider family as well. I learned this from my mother. I always grew up calling many people "aunt" and "uncle" who were not blood related and never thought anything of it. On Wednesday I was out with "family" for my Dad's birthday. These are all my parents best friends- all of which I have known for a very long time. They have all become "extended parents" for both myself and Tim. They were all there to celebrate our entire wedding weekend and have not missed a beat since. I am very blessed to have so many great people in my life!



Cassie: Well I am not living at home with my parents like Karen to take a new picture of the fam, but when I saw this topic I thought of this picture. I am pretty sure its the last family picture we have had, and that was last summer.
To Do: next time home take a family pic

No comments:

Post a Comment