Wednesday, October 27, 2010

#43 - My Favorite Thing Right Now

Karen: My favorite thing about this time of year, other than the beautiful, crisp weather and the vivid colors of the leaves changing around us is the reintroduction of the pumpkin latte!!! It is a delicious refreshment that brightens my mood everyday! The only good thing about the end of the fall and the end of the pumpkin latte-is the start of the egg nog latte!!! I should've bought stock in Starbucks years ago!!

Cassie: Halloween Candy!!! I can't stop eating it. I really wish we would get some tricker treaters to help us out. I have already had 2 pieces since starting this blog post...maybe just one more :)

2 comments:

  1. If I were a kid at your place I'd cherry pick the he'll out of that peanut butter cup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bowl. I was talking with my sister how putting the the candy in a bowl is all part of distributing the candy. You don't leave it in the bag. Just not right. Now I love going trick-or-treating with the kids and watching people come to their door with their bowl! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete