Wednesday, November 3, 2010

#44 - My Purse

Karen: this is my Harvey's seatbelt bag. I first saw it in a little boutique in Seattle and fell in love with it right away....finally after a few gift giving holidays passed by, Tim got it for me for my last birthday. It's the perfect size to fit all my junk without getting too messy and unorganized. i can't wait to add to my Harvey's collection!!



Cassie: This is my purse and its been my purse for about a year. I have never been one to switch out purses often. I was thinking that its about time for a new one, but this one is pretty perfect. I like the messenger style, the color is great because its neutral but with a little sparkle, and it has great pockets. Pockets are key for a great purse, at least in my perspective :)

No comments:

Post a Comment