Wednesday, March 14, 2012

#11 - My Left Foot

Lauren: This foot was made for walking and running, and I am extremely grateful for these two activities these days, as this growing baby leads to some very tired feet! My feet are missing the comfy flip flops worn during our trip to Florida last week, and I can't wait until its warm enough to wear them here in Boston!


Amy: My left foot is sporting a new look! Just got these Lucky flats a week ago during a Macy's sale. I love them! Since we are moving to Spain within the year, we have some liberty to buy more clothes and shoes now because this type of merchandise is more expensive over there. We are stocking up!



Cassie: My left foot enjoyed a lovely bike ride on the greenway today. It was close to 80 degrees and with the time change we were able to enjoy a nice bike ride after work without worring about it getting too dark. Really wish I didn't swallow that bug towards the end!





No comments:

Post a Comment