Tuesday, March 20, 2012

#12 - Idulgence

Amy: My indulgence is massages! I went this past weekend; with all of my stress lately, this indulgence keeps headaches at bay. An hour massage cost 45 dollars, amazing. I haven't been to this place in a while, and I think they've changed a few things. For one, I got a full blown frontal massage. Haha! This makes me think of many of my friend's massage experiences: Lau's infamous "water" massage and the masseuse who stood on Cassie's back in CA. Massages make you so vulnerable, and maybe not in a good way. I couldn't keep from laughing, and I was face up.

Lauren: Anyone that knows me well has realized that I have a profound love of fruit and veggies...a taste preference which I attribute to my mom. These days, however, I'd consider my level of fruit and veggie intake to reach "indulgence" standards-especially when it comes to grapefruit, strawberries, blueberries, apples, spinach, and broccoli! My other indulgence, to which Brian can attest, is yogurt pretzels. That sweet and salty combination hits the spot. And yes, I may have sent Brian out on a late-night run (or two) for these....

Cassie: Wine night with the girls without a doubt. Cafe Catura has 1/2 price bottles, but I would say girls night is the real indulgence and the wine is our vice!

No comments:

Post a Comment