Thursday, March 8, 2012

# 10- First Thing I Did Today

Amy: The first thing that I did this morning, besides put the covers back over my head, was think about how tired I am and how much more studying I have to do! I am taking the Examination for Professional Practice in Psychology (EPPP) in a few weeks and have to study almost 3 hours a day! ugh! This is the screen of my studying sessions on an online studying program, called Taylor Study Method. This is not only the first thing that I think about in the morning, but also the last thing I do at night. So sad!

Cassie: Dr. Oz told me that the best time to brush is in the morning. I also did it this morning before my dentist appt. I don't know about you but I stress before dentist appts. I know he knows that I suck at taking care of my teeth. I don't go to the doctor often but maybe I should...we takes those extra steps when you know there is going to be a judge of your actions. Guess that's just being human...

No comments:

Post a Comment