Wednesday, February 29, 2012

#9 Headline

Amy: Although I thought I'd take a picture of the Metro newspaper this morning for the blog, there were none. I thought, "This is strange. No newspaper on Leap Day!" But, then, I got on the train and my headline was clear as day - DON'T GET ON THIS TRAIN CAR! haha! A homeless man had made the car his home, and shat all over the place. no joke. Sh*t everywhere. And, there was no where for us to go, but endure it. Oh the irony.






Karen: EXTRA! EXTRA! Read All About It!!! The Newsboys are coming to Broadway!!! Nothing makes me more excited than this! I have always been a fan of the old Disney movie Newsies starring Christian Bale (although he hates being associated with the film) It's such a great tale with amazing dance scenes! I cannot wait to get tickets to see the show- I'll probably go with my mom since Tim is A. not a fan of the movie and B. not a fan of Broadway- what did I ever see in him??? HAHA JK. It'll be a fun excuse for a girls date anyway.

Cassie: I sit in front of a computer all day, but there weren't any headlines that grabbed my attention today to add to this post. There is so much news all the time everywhere and most of it is negative. I like to keep this blog positive and Jeremy thought this would be funny...for him as usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment