Wednesday, February 15, 2012

#7 - Weather

Karen: We have been very lucky this winter with not too much of that 4 letter word. However we have gotten a bit of yucky rainy days. Sometimes I would rather snow, because at least its pretty to look at! This picture always makes me laugh. For those of you that know my mother, you know she doesn't like to drive in inclement weather....however, As Hurricane Irene was approaching, one of her best friends had planned a party for the evening, and as much as she doesn't like to drive in the rain, she doesn't like to miss a party. Needless to say she braved the storm (And Tim personifying it) and we had a grand old time at the party!


Cassie: I have to admit that I didn't take this picture today, but there are many trees currently in bloom due to the warm weather we have been having lately. Today got into the high 60's. The birds were chirping again this morning and I am convinced that Puxatony Phil was wrong. I love NC weather because you get to experience all of the seasons, but every now and then you will get a warm day with blue skies. Def helps me get through the winter blues. I didn't realize how much the weather affected me until I moved back home to NJ after I graduated college. I swear there were gray skies from October to April....talk about winter blues!






Amy: Oh let it snow!!! I'm dying for a white winter wonderland...and a snow day! I can't handle these moderately cold temperatures with RAIN! Reminds me of New Zealand and we all know how I returned from that trip... with celiac disease and a fake tan!







No comments:

Post a Comment