Wednesday, February 8, 2012

#6 - Coffee Break

Lauren: Coffee break??!! Who needs coffee when you can drink hot lemon water? I like to pretend that I'm a coffee drinker, and do prefer a sip or two of Starbuck's Pike Place or an Americano, with a little skim and 1/2 a Splenda; however, anyone that knows me has long since realized that I have yet to drink an entire cup of coffee when ordered. And so, I stick to what tastes best, and what me and this little baby of mine are craving: water with lemon, and a side of lemon.



Cassie: With a humpday topic of Coffee Break, people that know me knew that there would be a picture of my Starbucks cup for this post. This morning I used my Free Birthday drink from Starbucks and got a nice cold venti iced coffee. That wasn't my only Starbucks birthday gift...Allison you ROCK! I mean going to Starbucks isn't something I do every morning, but it's my treat. I don't get my hair or nails done really so I don't feel too bad about my addiction....





Amy: I take my coffee break Vietnamese style, well except for the American travel mug! We bought this dark roasted coffee while in Ho Chi Minh City, paroosing the chinatown market. It is delicious, but very strong! I don't have it every morning because then we will run out of it quickly, and it takes some time to drip. So, it is only for special occasions. Today is just that day!






Karen: I seem to be living everyone's coffee break these days! I am now working my new job at Panera... Ok so most of it is lunch break- not as much coffee. But we do have an espresso machine. I was training in the barista position today and was excited for the excitement from what I had experienced during my college days as a barista for Starbucks in downtown Boston. Well...so much for that. I quickly learned that this is one of the slowest positions at Panera! So much for an exciting day- but at least I didn't real a sweat!!


No comments:

Post a Comment