Wednesday, February 1, 2012

#5 - A Cloud

Amy: This is the view from our back patio - and the clouds from the other evening. Marko took this picture. The clouds looked eerie, and he realized how much he'll miss our view when we move. I agree. It's not a very nice view by anyone's standards, but it's a familiar one. Many good memories were made and pictures taken with this background!




Lauren: When I woke up this morning it was cold, foggy, and somewhat dreary on the drive to work. Fast-forward to the end of my day, and this is the beautiful sky that greeted me on my way home. Yes, perhaps it wasn't the best idea to take this picture from my iPhone while driving on the Mass Pike; however, I knew it would be dark by the time I arrived home! The perfect ending to a very long day...


Cassie: I love night clouds.








Karen: I know I'm late, but there were no clouds by me on Wednesday and then yesterday got away from me. These are the clouds I just flew through though to meet up with Cassie and Lauren! Looking forward to a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment