Thursday, February 23, 2012

#8 - Refrigerator

Karen: I spend more time in this fridge than I do in the one at home. Here's the walk-in at my current job, and Alex who is so happy to be organizing and putting away the days order. :)Not as big as all the other full service restaurants I've worked at, but it's still freaking cold and a pain in the butt to have to go in!







Amy: The inside and outside of my fridge. The outside looks a bit better, as the inside has a merger amount of a food. The inside is stocked with eggs, GF bread, Marko's pizza leftovers, and tons of Yuengling. The outside is covered with pictures of BABIES and a few drawings from my niece Hannah. Just got a new save the date magnet for Annie & Bill's wedding 11-24-12!




Cassie: Quiz: What's new on the fridge from the 2010 post!???!?!? If someone finally comments with a guess you will get a prize....seriously :) And I promise there is something new.














3 comments:

  1. The page a day pug calendar is new!!!! - Pru #iheart52humpdays

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that is what I was going to say as well!!! Do we know Cas or what?!? Can we share the prize????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow we have 2 winners!! Really we are the winners that people are enjoying our blog :) Prizes to be distributed (once I figure them out).

    Thank you for all our readers out there!

    ReplyDelete