Thursday, April 5, 2012

#14 My Calendar

Amy: I transitioned from my notebook-sized paper calendar to outlook about a year ago. It is super convenient especially since I can sync my work and personal calendars, although challenging when your phone gets lost, stolen, or goes out of commission. I also still don't like how I can't scan the entire calendar for information, but have to click on each day. Still, I've made the switch and just as before, I really rely on my calendar for everything...my short term memory is shot.





Cassie: I didn't realize how much I depended on my work calendar until I was laid off at Peoplefluent, not Peopleclick ;) When I was home and looking for a job, I needed to keep track of my appointments and look forward to when I would start my new job. I have kept it up even after my new job has started. I originally tried using the calendar on Google, but it was too technical for me. It was messing up my current appointments that were on my phone. I use my phone for the reminder functionality for different appointments like paying my bills each month, birthdays and free yoga on Sunday's at lululemon.

No comments:

Post a Comment