Thursday, April 12, 2012

#15 Hobby

Amy: Hobby? What's that? I haven't had much time over the last few years to even think of hobbies, let alone do them. But the times are a changin'! Marko bought me a semi-professional camera for my 30th birthday, and I cried. It was the first time that I actually thought it'd be possible to have a hobby, something I've been longing for...and it made me so happy. This is a picture I took last month of the Brooklyn Bridge from DUMBO. I plan to take many more pictures of NYC before we leave for Spain.

Cassie: There was a funny Someecard that said 'Pintrest is really just electronic hording', but I disagree. I actually have used this site for dressing in the morning with the outfit inspirations, made dinners with the recipes and have done some of the crafts that I pin on the site. When I was younger I used to do all sorts of projects like this and Pintrest has def sparked my creative juices again! I made this bracelet at a local bead store called 'Ornamenta' with my friend. The double wrap is def the way to go :) I used a little bee charm as the clasp due to my love of honey and slight obsession with the current plight of bees. I look forward to going with the winner of the challenge from the week of the refrigerator post to make her one as her prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment