Wednesday, April 14, 2010

#15 Hobby



Karen: So I have recently started knitting again...This is something that Cassie actually taught me to do many years ago. (although I used to have her cast on and bind off for me!) Now I can do it all on my own. I'm not very experienced and don't know many techniques but I am very proud of the few projects I have completed. Check one out here: http://magnolialees.blogspot.com/2010/03/31310.html
Now that I'll be out of a day job I'll have some more time to work on getting some stuff done and increasing my skills! Get your orders in now! :)

Cassie: I have a few hobbies...trying to keep plants alive so gardening, cooked pad thai for the first time last night so some cooking, and I like to scrapbook years after the event but bf said thats a dumb hobby. I decided I want fashion to be my hobby. I finally went to the NC State Fashion show and it was pretty awesome. I love Project Runway, visit different fashion blogs, and just like getting ideas from the street. In Raleigh its not as crazy as when I worked in NY, but I think that I have grown into more of a fashion risk taker recently. But if i had Heidi's money and body (even after 4 kids) I am sure it would be a lot different.

No comments:

Post a Comment