Wednesday, April 21, 2010

#16 Work


Karen: So when we originally had our topics lined up and I saw a work one I thought...uh oh which job should I talk about?...well problem solved! As of next week Applebees will be my only place of employment. It's actually a pretty fun job and I have met some great people there. I took this picture of the sign out front and thought it was funny that I captured it as the sign on the bottom said "for a day of excitement" This is actually a message board for The Quilting Bee (a quilting shop in the same strip mall) advertising for some quilting retreats and such. Anyways it was pretty funny to me.

Cassie: So this is a picture of where I work, specifically my cube. If you notice there is the boring 3 month calendar that I referenced in a previous post. Unfortunately this picture downplays my HUGE monitor, but its pretty awesome and not everyone has one so I am special :) Karen you probably can't tell but the picture on my monitor is from the balcony in San Diego, the only sunny day we were there. I used to have a fish in my cube, but after almost 4 years, I had to flush Fishie down the toilet in the womens' room. That was a sad day at work...
Cassie 2nd Try: Gosh that was a depressing post and my cube looks sad but I wanted to say this picture doesnt give it justice. Thats all :)

2 comments: