Wednesday, April 7, 2010

#14 My Calendar




Karen: So here's my calendar....I also have many, but this is the one I keep in my purse and most importantly reference for the count down. While flying back to Spokane after the holidays this past winter I was bored on the plane so I started counting the days until the move back east. You can see the numbers in the lower right hand corner of each page. Right now we're at 208 days to go! I also am a big birthday card sender (when I remember) so I love to have the calendar in my purse so I can see who needs a card when I'm out shopping! The rest of my calendar is pretty much full of my work schedule between the 2 jobs....but that will be opening up for some "me" time at the end of the month, as the business I work at during the day is closing up shop. Although this will be a lack of a paycheck, I think in the long run it will be better for me to enjoy the 208 days left here in the Pacific Northwest!

Cassie: I think that all of us have several calendars, but the end all be all is our family calendar. Its more like a family calendar area, we got doc appt cards and invites to the weddings etc. This year at work I got the 3 month calendar per page, I keep getting confused at which month is the current month in the middle or at the top? I also have to keep updating my weekend events each time I flip the page because I need to see whats coming up. I like to look forward to the weekend while at work, but who doesnt. This is the first year I didnt get a fun calendar mainly being cheap since work bought the one I have now. I keep thinking that I need something cheery from my cubical...yup my cubical. I usually hit sad calendar store after Christamas but it closed before I was able to pick through the carnage. Until next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment