Wednesday, March 31, 2010

#13 When I Went to Bed

Karen: OK so I let Tim have the camera this week...bad idea.But it's honest. I would say 6 out of 7 nights a week I fall asleep on the couch watching TV. Tim then wakes me up and guides me to bed. I'm usually cranky at this point or just plain delirious. Oh well- don't laugh too hard at how bad I look!


Cassie: This clock doesn't work and I am not going to bed at 11:40 but more like 11:04. I received it as a gift and a beam of light is supposed to wake you up peacefully but it never woke me up. I do love the color and look of it so I have kept it on my bedside table. Its not broken just unplugged and never reset. Its much prettier than the clock that I do look at to see what time it is each morning and night. Good Night! Happy Humpday!

1 comment:

  1. Wait, Ho-ly sh-it, I haven't scoured your site in a while and now that I am, would you believe it but I have the EXACT SAME CLOCK on my nightstand, Cassie? That does. not. work. either?! I think mine is an hour behind, but it's SO CUTE that I just look at the color and ignore all its faults.

    Our blogs are so spiritually bonded now. Please check out my "when I went to bed" from May 2009. http://52tuesdays.com/

    ReplyDelete