Wednesday, March 24, 2010

#12 Indulgence

Karen: mmmmm....Mint Chocolate Cookie, the best ice cream in the world! and definitely my indulgence!
I
ce Cream brings up a few different thoughts for me...this ice cream especially makes me think of my freshman year of college. I became friends with a guy named Mark and he used to know when I was having a bad day...he would go across the street and buy a pint and we would share it while watching bad TV- mostly Dawson's Creek and all of our troubles would melt away!
Ice cream also makes me think of my mother. I used to laugh at her while growing up because she always needed something sweet after dinner. I thought this was funny as I never had the cravings- well what's that old saying? "The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree."? I am my mother. I always look for dessert now.
Which leads me to my present relationship with ice cream. Tim and I have started somewhat of a routine. On nights that we are home together, after dinner, we enjoy sharing an ice cream sundae. Tim makes them the best! We either have ice cream with a warm brownie or some fresh hot cookies (we use the break and bake!) and top the whole thing off with peanuts! It's so good and my mouth is watering right now thinking of it....I hope you enjoy an ice cream sundae tonight!

Cassie: My indulgence is a mani/pedi. I dont get them very often, but I love how my pedi can last almost a month. I don't have much to say about it...but I am def in the mood for some ice cream...Thanks Karen!!! Next week I hope to not have my feet in the picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment