Wednesday, March 10, 2010

#10 First Thing I Did Today






Karen: I am the snooze queen- there is no question about it. At times I fear it might ruin my marriage but I can't stop! This photo was actually taken on snooze #3 I believe and I hadn't put my glasses on which explains the focus issue! I got up shortly after and continued my morning routine which isn't very exciting or full since I leave myself no time for anything but the essentials. I'm not sure if it's a good thing or if it has lead me to increase my snoozing habits but I only work 1/2 a mile from my apartment. I have mastered leaving just enough time to get ready while maximizing my sleep.- Every minute counts!

Cassie: The first thing i do each morning is to look out my window. I thought that I should also include my post as one of the first things I do this morning. It totally depends if I am a morning person, yesterday yes, today no ;) Gotta get moving and into work to attack the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment