Wednesday, March 3, 2010

#9 Headline

Karen: So not really a "headline" per se but as I was reading my Us Weekly the other day I just chuckled to myself about the side by side blurbs including my home state of NJ. I've always been a proud Jersey girl, defending my state when others constantly put it down. But I must say it is getting harder and harder. (while I hate to admit i watch these shows) "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" and "The Jersey Shore" have really made a bad impression of the fine Garden State. I will say they are entertaining and unfortunately somewhat accurate though. BUT we are not all Snookies and Danielles- and thats all I have to say about that! :)

Cassie: I had a hard time with this topic. Do I go serious? Keep it light? I decdied light, there is too much bad news why put it here too. We used to have the Sunday paper delivered and we got the Monday paper quite a lot too for the holidays. The Monday Life, etc. section was my favories and had surprisingly great fashion articles and fun stuff going on around Raleigh. I miss it, but I am able to get caught up with it at Starbucks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment