Wednesday, April 28, 2010

#17 My Phone



Karen: I just got this new phone last night! It's the Droid Eris and I have no idea how to use it! I switched from the Blackberry storm which I loved and hated at the same time. I love having a smart phone and being able to do everything with my phone since I am hardly ever home, but it was EXTREMELY slow. Hopefully this one is better once I figure out how to use it!



Cassie: When I buy a new purse I always make sure that there is good phone pocket. My latest purse has a great zip pouch for my phone. I am pretty sure its big enough for an iphone. I am getting really jealous of how much fun those things are. Allison almost bought me a bunny with the touch of her finger. I also heard that verizon is forcing people to buy a data package so if i have to get a smart phone might as well get the funnest one. I feel like such an old lady cause I still use my phone mainly to talk on it. With my last phone upgrade I made sure that I had a good key pad to text since there are people that just text. Love my phone but will have to see if I can handle leaving verizon to get an iphone. Keep you peeps posted :)

1 comment:

  1. Karen --

    I have the Eris too and i LOVE it!!! it's my first smartphone and it's so user friendly... enjoy it!!

    - Debra

    ReplyDelete