Wednesday, June 2, 2010

#22 My Shoes


Karen: Sorry I'm late on my post.... I've actually been packing up some of my shoes for the anticipated move back home...I don't think I'll need my winter boots anymore! So these are my classic black Stuart Weitzman pumps. They were actualty my mother's from her NYC working days. It goes to show you how well a good pair of shoes can last the test of time. I firmly believe that it's ok to spend a little more $$ for shoes. They are usually more comfortable the more you spend and the better quality so that they last longer. Too bad I'm cheap and poor so I have to steal them from my mom!!

Cassie: My shoes, just like everything else, is organized. I am such a neat freak that sometimes I need to just make a mess to be more normal. My favorite are always in view and my latest pair is super comfortable and pretty stylish. Everytime I wear them I am looking at them a lot hehe. I love shoes but I ensure that all are great looking but still comfortable. I think that I am more aware of this when I get shoes now, cause if they aren't comfortable to wear I dont wear them. I mainly wear rainbow sandles all summer and my frye cowboy boots all winter or when it rains out. I hate wet toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment