Wednesday, June 23, 2010

#25 Art

Karen: Nothing makes me smile more than the natural creativeness of a child. My friend came into the restaurant the other night with her 7 year old daughter and she was able to sit for hours with blank paper and crayons. These are 2 of my favorites she made for me, but there are a ton more! Art is anything that comes from the heart, created by someone for the enjoyment of someone else- and that's exactly what these pictures are for me.
Cassie: Well this is my Art...having bare walls but not being rich I wanted something original and cool but obviously didn't cost too much. I have been able to get some pretty good supplies from Michale's (a craft store). With an idea and an afternoon I have been able to decorate my house pretty nicely. I did the deer head a few years ago. The leaves took a few years to get the right idea and follow through with it. I have another painting in mind, if you get the theme its going to be another simple silhouette. I am able to free hand pretty good and color in the lines :)

No comments:

Post a Comment