Wednesday, June 9, 2010

#23 Love

Karen: Ok so I added 2 pics....The first one is of my parents on their wedding day October 6th, 1970....the second from my wedding day July 3rd 2008. Weddings of course symbolize love and the first thing I think of when discussing love is my husband. As we approach our second anniversary I can only hope we make it to 40 like my parents have and even longer! I feel like we are a minority to some degree, both coming from families of still married parents...Tim's parents will celebrate their 49th anniversary the day before ours!


Cassie: Love comes in all forms and my boyfriend shows me love in many ways. He and some buddies helped take down and put up the new microwave in our kitchen. It wasn't easy and it took a few hours but I really love it and it looks awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment