Wednesday, June 16, 2010

#24 Key Chain





Karen: So before I took this picture I never realized how much crap I don't use is on my keychain. First there's the bottle opener...honestly if you asked me if I had a bottle opener and my keys were in my pocket- I would say no. I didn't even know it! Then there's all the bar code tabby things....don't even know what stores I have on there and quite frankly I don't use any of them. I also have my car unlock thingy that hasn't worked in about 2 years or more....guess I can take that off too. The COACH keychain I do like though. I received it from a family friend for a graduation present (honestly I couldn't tell you if it was high school or college) but I know I've had it for a long time. It actually unclips and is a picture frame inside. I have never put anything in the sleeves though....oh well. I think I'm gonna go unclutter my keychain now. :)

Cassie: My brother got me this key chain for Christmas this year and I love it. There is a valet key ring that I put my house key on. Its great to pop in my pocket if I am going for a walk or strolling around the village.

No comments:

Post a Comment