Wednesday, January 4, 2012

#1 Self Portrait

Amy: Starting 2012 with a BANG! haha! A new haircut, a new year. I look younger, but maybe that was the point. This will be the year that I rest, recuperate, and get rejuvenated. And, I'm really looking forward to it. 2012 is going to be filled with exciting opportunities and moments that I can actually enjoy.




Karen: This was the first picture taken of me in 2012... This is a whole new year for me. My mother-in-law gave us all flashlights for Christmas this year, saying "this is the year of the light". I am going to try to take that to the fullest extent. 2011 was a terrible year for me and I can only hope that 2012 will be better. So I started out the year with some friends at my home, woke up the next day with a hangover and trucked along....I was not liking the LIGHT that was coming through my windows...so hopefully the "light" my MIL was speaking of is something different and much more fulfilling :)



Cassie: Well its a new year and since last year was a little crazy, I think that starting this year upside down will help. I am glad to be back blogging and I think its going to be a great year :)








Lauren: Wow, life has changed dramatically-and all for the better-since last January during our NYE weekend at the Lake House. While not a self-portrait, I felt it appropriate to include a picture of Brian and I, for meeting him has opened my heart to love, laughter, and a newfound sense of happiness and peace in life. This is a picture of us on opening day at Fenway in April 2011. As you can see, it was colder then than it is in the midst of winter now! This year promises to be filled with exciting, albeit nerve-racking transitions for all of us, and I couldn't be more grateful to have three besties to create and share new and lasting memories with. CHEERS TO 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment