Wednesday, January 11, 2012

#2 Movement

Amy: The subway - my main mode of transportation these days. In Hong Kong, there is glass between the tracks and the platform. You can barely feel the movement of the train. Not in NYC! As the train passes by, it is a powerful and scary force, that almost knocks you back in a daze. If only I felt that the trains moved fast while on them?! I might get to work quicker!





Karen: This is me in my weekly dance class (I'm in the back) It is a great class that keeps me moving and takes me back to a place where I spent more time than I did my own home. I love being in the dance studio! I am sad though, because after next week I may not be able to make it every week to my class. I am moving on to a new job. Back to a "big girl" job as I call it and as of next Friday I will no longer be a bartender...and will be starting as a Manager at a local Panera Bread Cafe


Cassie: This is an awesome machine that is at my chiropractor's office. There is a roller that rolls up and down your spine to re-align it or something. I look forward to my visits for a very relaxing 10-15 mins. They even offer a lavender eye cover, but I declined this morning...I would have fallen asleep and not want to wake up!




It started out like little flutters in my tummy, every so slight, and I wasn't sure whether it could be the little baby moving around inside of me. That was three weeks ago; now, its suffice to say that this precious little baby girl is an athlete in the making, as she rarely ceases to move, kicking, twisting and turning about. It is one of the most incredible sensations I have ever experienced, and I cherish every moment of her "acrobatics"!








No comments:

Post a Comment